As someone navigating through the exhilarating first phases of the creation of new products, I have looked below every stone on the internet to learn anything and everything that may help me in the quest for product-market fit.
I have compiled a list with the top 5 books, videos and blog posts to help you save time and dive in directly with the best sources. Learning their lessons will give you the best chance of reaching pmf with your product.
I have plenty more, so let me know if you'd like more.
Books - Top 5 books
- Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Lean Product Playbook by Dan Olsen
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany - Steve Blank
- Zero to One - Peter Thiel
- Continuous Discovery Habits - Teresa Torres
Videos - Top 5 videos
- Dan Olsen on Playbook for achieving product-market fit
- YCombinator on Finding product-market fit
- Casey Winter on Do you have Product Market Fit? It is all about retention?
- Sachin Rekhi and Fareed Mosavat (by Reforge) on How Today’s Product Builders Find Product Market Fit
- Rahul Vohra on The Foolproof Formula for Finding Product-Market Fit
Blog posts - Top 5
- Dan Olsen on A playbook for achieving product-market fit
- Lenny Rachitsky on How to know if you have product-market fit
- Rahul Vohra on How Superhuman built an engine to find product-market fit
- The next web on 15 ways to test your minimum viable product
- Brian Balfour on The Never-Ending Road To Product Market Fit
- Sachin Rekhi on Top 50 Resources on Product/Market Fit